Aaj Ad Rates
Aaj is a Hindi language daily newspaper founded by Shiv Prasad Gupta published from Varanasi started on 5 September 1920.It gets Published from 12 cities in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Jharkhand. Between 1975 and 1985, six new edition Of Aaj were commenced from Kanpur, Patna, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Agra and Ranchi.
Why Riyo Advertising?
- We help you be seen and be sought!
- We are a decade old into this business, we know how it works.
- We work with all the leading newspapers and magazines across India.
- We offer unmatched competitive rates.
- We Guide you with the right media approach.
- We Guide you to your targeted audience.
- We do evaluating marketing for you.
- We help you increase your visibility.
- We have no hidden or extra costs for Creative Art work.
- We make booking services easy for you.
- We have Flexible payment options, online & offline.
- We accept Payment by Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking, Demand Draft, Cheque, Cash etc. (All Indian Banks)
How to Book Ads in Aaj Newspaper:
Riyo Advertising works with all the leading newspapers and magazines across India. Riyo Advertising can book your ads in Aaj, in all Categories like: Vehicle & Automobile ads in Aaj, Lost & found ads in Aaj, Property ads in Aaj, Tender Notice ads in Aaj, Education ads in Aaj, Name change in Aaj, Matrimonial ads in Aaj, Remembrance ads in Aaj, Obituary ads in Aaj.
Call Riyo Advertising for Special packages & discounted ad rates. Contact our customer care team on 0226770 4000 / 67706500 / 9821984000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
F.A.Q’s while booking ads in newspapers….From Riyo Advertising!
Q: I wish to advertise my business through a Hindi language newspaper Aaj. But my past experiences with ad agencies have not been good enough. However, you can let me know how Riyo Advertising's can help me.
A: Riyo advertising follows certain principles in regard to business. We are truthful and non-deceptive; We work with supporting evidence as a backup.
For instance, while placing ads for overseas recruitments, we work in accordance with laws laid down by the government. Next, for name change purposes, we again look into the relevant documents before placing the ads. All the details regarding these, you can find on our website, www.riyoadvertising.com and www.namechange.in.
As per rules Advertisements cannot be unfair. Therefore we do not accept certain ads that give false promises, instant healing etc. So it’s a matter of ethics first, then business.